Greatest Post Ever ! ! !

I spent yesterday afternoon drinking heavily under the hot sun in the bleachers. I know we sang "Go Cubs Go" but the rest is a bit fuzzy. My sunburn and empty wallet are about all I've got to show for it.

My pally Tex on the other hand, he stayed home to watch the game. And I'll get to that in a second.

Now I think anyone who's watched the Cubbies knows that one of the best parts of a broadcast is the Fan-Cam. I love these camera guys because they scan the crowd looking for some hotties to zoom in on, and they will throw their shot up out of nowhere.

Here is where Tex comes in: He spotted what has to be the greatest Fan-Cam shot of all time. The dude hit pause, took a pic and hooked a brotha up!  Check it:





The Greatest Thing Ever!

6 comments:

  1. A little piece of heaven, or a little piece of....
    Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, you should get tank top that supports the cubbies, yes, the "C" goes here ya see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete