Groupon Wrigley Field

Wrigley Field Attendance

The Cubs had plenty of gimmicks going on last night to help woo in the masses.They honored Andre Dawson before the game and they gave out free hats. Plus, they had a peanut-free suite set up for the kiddies with the nut allergies. But I guess that, and some awesome weather, just didn't matter cause the attendance was 29,538. I did a quick google and that was the lowest attendance since September of 2006, when they sucked as well.

I wasn't part of that total. Instead, I got my Groupon on and headed up to a rooftop. The place was crazy packed and I'm sure it was only because of the sweet deal most everybody got. Maybe they should have a Groupon deal for inside Wrigley Field. I'm bettin they'll be pulling in close to 30K the rest of the season if they don't.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment