Monkey Rolls For Dang Heck

I'm not sure what to think about football coming back to Wrigley. I had to take a look at my diary to figure out when I last saw some football at Wrigley Field. Dang heck if it wasn't back in '65 when the 49ers came to town. Those California boys were doing monkey rolls right where the plate should have been. I kept asking them what the heck they were doing. How did jumping over each other and rolling get em' ready to play football? I don't know much but I guess karma caught up to those boys because that was the day Gale Sayers had 6 touchdowns.
This fall when those college boys come to town if they even think about getting into groups of three to do them darn monkey rolls I'm liable to come down there with my cane and check for protective cups if you catch my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment