Highlights - April 28, 2010

Went to my first game last week. We had seats in the shade, and it was awfully chilly. I probably spent more time looking at the nearby bleachers than I did at the action on the field. I do enjoy the sun and the scenery out there, if you know what I mean.

I'm hoping my young friend Jeremy can score us some left field seats soon. The sunlight out there often leads to more photographic opportunities and the lighting lends itself to better photos.

So, the weather wasn't great and I don't believe we won, but I did get a few good shots. Now I deal in film, so it does take me a few extra days to turn these things around. Here are a few of the better ones.


foot fetish 1

foot fetish 2

foot fetish 3

1 comment:

  1. Dang Dude!! So that was what you were up to.
    NICE!
    Fear not. I will hook us up with some bleacher seats next week. I'm hoping for some sun... Don't want all the ladies in rain boots. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete