Cubs And Wrigley Field At The Break

This season has been an absolute joke. You've got so-called fans doing The Wave while Toyota Signs and Giant Noodles are popping up. It is a circus. And, I don't know if you noticed, but the Cubs are a joke as well.

I don't think it takes a statistician to tell me the Cubs stink, but I was curious to see a few things so I had Wayne's grandkid work me up some figures.

The Cubs were only One game under .500 when "fans" decided to do The Wave. They responded by losing 9 of their next 12.

They were Six games under when they installed the Toyota Sign and then lost 3 of the next 4.

I guess things weren't bad enough then so they put in a Giant Noodle. The Cubs are 10 - 14 since that monstrosity showed up and now they sit at Eleven games under at the break.

Say what you will, but none of this crap is helping.

HANK

No comments:

Post a Comment