Seeing Red at Wrigley

Now I know Wrigley Field has evolved over time, but we sure had grown accustomed to the how she looked for many a year. You see, not too long ago the only thing Red you could see on the outside of the Stadium was the magnificent Red Marquee with her Red neon glowing at night.

Over the years a lot of signs on the inside have been painted bright Red, and last year they added a giant Red Toyota Sign. Well sir, the changes just keep on a comin'.

It chaps my hide to report that they have added bright Red neon over each of the ticket windows. (Lord knows, they want you to really know that they are OPEN and have plenty of tickets available). And they have also added some sort of e-lectronic message board. My grandson tells me they are LEDs and let me tell ya, they are about 10 times as bright as the glorious neon lit Marquee.

Lord help us.







1 comment: