Undercover Boss - Uncovered!



I went to a Cubbie game the other day and noticed that a film crew of 6 or 7 was following the grounds crew around. I assumed it was for some sort of movie. I also assumed footage of an infield being dragged would make for a very crappy film.

Later on, the twitterverse was all a-twitter about how CBS had been secretly filming Todd Ricketts for an upcoming episode of Undercover Boss. Todd is the younger brother of Cubs Chairman Tom Ricketts and is a part owner.

Ricketts Todd

I seriously doubt anyone would recognize Todd off the street but I guess he wore a beard to remain incognito while at work. Besides raking the infield they also had him working as a beer vender and even - shocker to Todd, I'm sure - take out the trash!!

So anyway... after I heard news of these shenanigans I went back and took a look at my photos from that day. Of all the grounds crew, one dude stuck out: he walked with little better posture, tucked his shirt in a little nicer, seamed to be wearing a more expensive watch... plus he had a beard and a camera on him at all times.

So, I think we've got ourselves an exclusive, TMZ-type shot of Mr. Todd Ricketts. Check it:

Todd Ricketts



WORD

1 comment:

  1. Thats great....Are we getting any better players this year to win some baseball games or.......

    ReplyDelete