So... This Happened

(photograph via @trickholland)
This past weekend while shooting some sort of commercial for PlayStation, they gussied up Wrigley Field with all her flags, turned on all her lights, and at some point they flashed this message.
 
And we missed it!
 
Even though we spend a good part of each day around Wrigley Field we actually missed it when it briefly said World Series Champs. This, in a nutshell, is my greatest fear. You see, someday the Wrigley Marquee will read World Series Champs. Someday we will win it all. And when that day finally comes, I better be alive to see it.
 
Go Cubs Go (hopefully, sometime soon)
 

2 comments:

  1. Man, I totally missed this. I was even walking around the stadium during the filming and walked directly under the sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was an extra on the shoot and it was a nice way to spend a few hours inside the park in the off-season. They also had some 2012 World Champions shirts they printed up but I was unable to snag one;)

    ReplyDelete