Lights and Cameras for Wrigley Action

Well sir, there is certainly more to see around the friendly confines this afternoon.

I found that this large operation has taken over the parking lot just west of Clark and Addison. My grandson tells me that this is the set up for ESPN Gameday, and that it is supposedly some big deal.

Wrigley ESPN Gameday

Also, they now have two giant trucks parked on Waveland Avenue that will help supplement Wrigley Field's lights for the game. I strolled by again this evening, and they have the field lit up like a candle. It is a beautiful site, and she is even more bright now that they have these extra lights.





Speaking of adding lights to Wrigley Field, let me just tell ya - you don't want to get my friend Hank going on the subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment