Wrigley Turning Into Miller Park South?

Brewers flag currently on top. Cubs flag currently one from the bottom.
Hot off of a 2-8 road trip, your (25-39) Chicago Cubs return to beautiful Wrigley Field tonight to host the first place Milwaukee Brewers (38-28).

Sure we'd all like to see the Cubs turn this thing around with a solid showing against our neighbors to the North, but I gotta tell ya - I'm also pretty curious to see how the opposing fans take over Wrigley Field starting tonight.

If this thing does turn into Miller Park South, we can only imagine what will happen this weekend when we host the damn New York Yankees. I fear it's gonna be none too good.

1 comment:

  1. What is that Miller Lite billboard? Supporting the Brew Crew? Booo. My favorite was during a Cubs/Brewers series when the board said "Made in Milwaukee, Raised in Chicago" :)

    As a Cubs fan who lives in Milwaukee, I say let's take down the BrewCrew so I can gloat to my friends!

    ReplyDelete